7.20.2010

Rugglebug's New Diggs

I have just about finished converting the girls playroom into Rugglebug's new room. I still have a few more things to do though like get rid of the butterfly banner and the girls easel. He is so long now that he won't fit in his portable crib in our room. DH and I are sad to see him go, but he's been sleeping through the night for 2 months now.
The play room already had the snoopy paintings. I'm not a real fan but the money, time, and effort it would take to paint over it just isn't worth it, especially if we want to move in the next year. Plus it's not that bad. Eventually his room will be all cars and trucks, I think that's a theme a little boy can grow with. I think the rug is my favorite part.

Thanks to his Uncle he already has a USC football.






No comments: